Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies. Founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world.
From that time, they have been the workhorses of many offices and factories. But at the same time, numerous people preferred machines of this brand for home use.
Over time, they have joined several other companies. And today, this brand is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies, consisting of EMC.
It makes the best computers, in my opinion, they generally last longer, are easy to upgrade, well designed, competitively priced. They offer customers beautiful gaming laptops. They have slim profiles, fancy logos, backlit keyboards, and smooth form factors.
It started its way as an electronics manufacturer in 1984. Now, the company offers us an extensive selection of services and products. However, PCs (Personal Computers) and laptops are still their principal domains.
It is one of the most reliable laptop manufacturers when it comes to customer support. The company sells each product with a warranty, and there are no problems with its return if something goes wrong.
They focus more on making their laptops reliable and convenient. So you can often find similar things in most Dell models. They can have the same shape or style.
Dell does not only focus on laptops and PCs but also mouse and keyboards, software, network switches ,HDTV’s , cameras ,printers and many more.
It continually innovates its products, trying to make each model better and faster than the previous one. They improve their specifications and software to achieve higher performance and also maintain customers by releasing budget laptops.
Dell in Kenya has grown greatly and has captured the Kenyan market. When looking for laptops in Kenya, you can be sure to find a Dell machine that will suit your needs.
19″ monitor Dell
Display Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
Contrast Ratio: 8000000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle: 170
Vertical Viewing Angle: 160
Pixel Pitch: 0.277 mm
Brightness: 250 cd/m²
Backlight Technology: LED backlight
Manufacturer: Dell, Inc.SKU: n/a
Dell 5580 Precision 15 3520 Battery OEM
About Dell Precision 15 battery:
- Battery type: Li-ion.
- Part Number: GJKNX
- Voltage: 7.6V.
- Capacity: 68Whr/4-Cell.
- Condition: New
- Replace Part Number: GJKNX, GD1JP, 0GD1JP, DY9NT, 0DY9NT, 5YHR4, 451-BBZG.
- Compatible Model: Dell Precision 15-3520 3530 Series, Dell Latitude E5480 E5580 E5490 E5590,Dell Latitude 5280 5290 5480 5490 5580 5590 Series, Dell Latitude 14-5491 Series, Dell Latitude 15-5591 15-5590 Series.
DELL E3340 Latitude 13 Series Battery OEM
Battery Type: Li-ion, Cells: 6-cell,Capacity: 4400mAh; Voltage: 11.1V.
To 500 charging cycles during the lifetime of the battery.
CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety.
Class A cells provide fast loads and low power consumption, chip protection offers both security and stability.SKU: n/a
DELL Vostro V13 V130 T1G6P 2700mah Battery OEM
About DELL Vostro V13 battery:
Place of Origin:
Dell Vostro V13 V130 V1300 V1300Z
T1G6P 0NTG4J 0PRW6G 0449TXSKU: n/a
DELL XPS1640 11.1V – 6-cell Battery OEM
About this item
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Cells: 6-cell.
- Compatible Part Numbers: DELL 312-0814 | U011C | W298C | X411C | 312-0815 | 451-10692 | W303C | PP35L.
- Compatible Models: DELL Studio 16 Laptop | Studio XPS 1645 | Studio XPS 16 | Studio XPS 16(1647) | Studio XPS 16(1645) | Studio XPS 1640 | Studio XPS 1647
Dell 22 Inch LED Monitor EXUK
- Surface: TN (Twisted Nematic), anti-glare
- Optimal Resolution: 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (typical)
- Display Type: Widescreen Flat Panel