Battery for 1245 OEM
Battery for 1245.
This sealed lead acid battery is an AGM (absorbent glass mat)
- maintenance-free, valve regulated (VRLA)
- rechargeable battery
- Able to be used with a wide variety of applications
- it has a wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recovery.
Meets or exceeds the OEM sealed lead acid battery specifications.
These batteries are completely spill proof and leak proof
What makes this battery different:
key to this battery technology is the porous glass mat separators, which completely absorb and trap electrolyte (battery acid).
Battery arrives fully charged, ready to go.
Where you can use this battery
- Alarm panels
- UPS Backup
- electric power systems
- emergency backup power supply
- emergency lighting
- railway signals
- aircraft signals
- communication power supply
- gate operator equipment and solar.