Samsung’s Galaxy A10s products are a range of devices packed with compelling innovations for daily life. As the newest addition to the Samsung Galaxy A10s family.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s delivers powerful performance and optimized functionality primed for a new era of communication and connectivity.
Thanks to its 4000mAh battery, the Galaxy A10s can keep up with you all day, whether you are gaming, streaming, or broadcasting live.
Get Clearer Photos with Samsung galaxy a10s
The all-new dual-camera means brighter, clearer photos, while depth detection intelligently recognizes backgrounds and allows you to add artistic effect to your images.
The Galaxy A10s’ remarkable 6.2-inch Infinity-V Display provides an immersive experience when catching up on your favorite content, and with the addition of a fingerprint scanner to the Galaxy A10s, you can be sure to keep your data safe.
Place your order for this amazing product from BigTech Solutions and have it delivered to your doorstep at an amazing price.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specifications and features
• Display: 6.2-inch HD+ (1520 x 720 pixels) Infinity-V TFT display
• Operating System: Samsung One UI with Android 9.0 Pie
• Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 • Memory: 2GB RAM
• Storage: 32GB • OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One U
• Main Cameras: 13MP primary sensor with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 aperture
• Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture
• Battery: 4,000mAh battery
• Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
• Weight: 168g
• Misc: Fingerprint sensor, Triple card slot
The Galaxy A10s features a dual-camera module at the rear consisting of a 13MP primary sensor with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 for bokeh effects and AR stickers while there is an 8MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The phone is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery and includes a conventional fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s will be available in color options of Blue, Green, Red, and Black.
The entry-level market segment in the smartphone has increasingly become a major battlefield.
Many multinationals that didn’t give it much thought are suddenly scrambling for the mass market as smartphones becoming cheaper, hence the need to offer greater value at lower prices.
And in Samsung’s arsenal lies the Samsung Galaxy Alas, launched in August 2019, a very reasonably priced device. Here’s why it’s as big a contender as most.
Screen and design of the Samsung Galaxy A10s
- The Samsung Galaxy Alas comes with a 6.2 inch IPS LCD screen, with the Infinity V design to accommodate a front-facing self i.e. camera.
- The narrow bezels and a smaller chin help the Samsung Galaxy A10s achieve a decent screen-to-body ratio of 80.7% with a PPI density of 271 and a resolution of 720 x 1520p.
- The screen warps into the middle plastic frame onto the equally plastic where the dual camera bump lies along with the centrally placed fingerprint scanner.
- The design doesn’t feel cheap and the device is easy to hold. The screen is bright enough for everyday use, but you might avoid using it especially in direct sunlight.
- It’s 7.8mmthick and weighs 168 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s comes with Android 9Pie straight of the box with Samsung’s One UI.
- It’s a pleasant experience. except for a little bloatware that doesn’t feel right considering this budget device could do with a little lighter OS.
- That said though.t is not overwhelming on the phone and the experience is as fluid as on any other phone.
- It is very well optimized and a steal considering the offer price.
- The Samsung Galaxy A10s is a great budget device.offering just the basic configurations but in great design and an excellent battery capacity choice.
It is a great entry-level device and most not inclined to powerful phones would greatly appreciate it.
On top of that, it supports 4G and has that elusive 3.5mm headphone jack.