VGA Splitter Y-Cable
VGA splitter Y-cable is a dual monitor adapter, it sends an identical VGA signal to two separate VGA displays. It transmits an identical signal to two separate monitors.VGA cables (sold separately) are required
Duplicator VGA splitter dual monitor has a male connector that plugs directly into a computer. Two female VGA sockets on the VGA splitter cord connect to the VGA cables of two separate displays
Video resolution support for 800×600 (SVGA), 1024×768 (XGA), 1600×1200 (UXGA), and 1080p for high-resolution LCD and LED monitors; Audio must be transmitted separately.
The sturdy construction of the monitor splitter adapter, supports the weight of 2 VGA cables; Engineered for frequent use and long life and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Universal VGA compatibility with computers and displays; Also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15 or D-sub 15
- The VGA monitor splitter splits a VGA input (also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15 or D-sub 15) into two VGA outputs
- Plug the male connector into a computer, and the other two female sockets to two displays
- Supports resolution at 1080p, 1600×1200 (UXGA), 1024×768(XGA), 800×600(SCGA) resolution; Audio is transmitted separately
- Please note: VGA splitters cables connect displays are not included. Connecting a long VGA cable may affect the video quality
- Nickle-plated connector for better corrosion resistance. Twisted pair cable minimizes crosstalk, noise, and other interference; Ideal for security monitors, conference room presentations, offices