The 17-inch HP L1740 Flat Panel Monitor offers advanced features and functionality, a superior ergonomic design, a 90-degree rotating screen, and the latest technologies for use in a variety of small-to-medium businesses as well as corporate environments. Typical brightness level of 300 nits, contrast ratio of up to 500:1, superior scaling, 13 ms response rate, and sharp 1280 x 1024 resolution on a 17-inch viewable screen offer crisp image clarity. Standard 15-pin D-sub analog and advanced DVI digital interfaces help maximize your technology investment by allowing a smooth transition from legacy applications to the latest digital graphics standards. Plug and Play convenience offers easy setup and maintenance; a wide range of icon-based on-screen controls allows quick customization of the display to match user preferences; the integrated two-port USB hub enables quick and easy connection to a variety of devices.
1280 x 1024 – 250 Nit – 1000:1 – DVI – VGA – USB – Silver, Carbonite Black
About this item
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 24 to 83 kHz. Vertical Frequency: 50 to 77 Hz.
- Signal Input: Two connectors: one 15-pin mini D-sub analog VGA and one DVI-D
- Viewing Angle: Up to 160° horizontal/160° vertical (10:1 contrast ratio)
- Integrated 2-port USB hub
- 1280 x 1024 max resolution
- 77 hertz
- Active matrix TFT (thin film transistor), anti-glare/anti-static coatings
- Native Resolution – 1280 x 1024 @60 Hz
- Tilt and Swivel stand viewable in portrait or landscape
- Contrast Ratio – 500
- Brightness Level – 300 cd/m², Response Time – 13ms