The best thing about Realme C15 is its large battery life with quick charging, as well as its splash-resistant feature, which is great considering the price range.
It also has other features like a rear fingerprint sensor, and the latest Android v10 (Q). You can also buy this product for its good camera setup and large storage capacity.
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display
- screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels
- pixel density of 269 PPI.
- The smartphone has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass v3 screen protection.
- It has a bezel-less display with a waterdrop notch design to hold the selfie camera.
- quad-camera setup of a 13MP main sensor
- 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens
- 2MP camera, and another 2MP depth camera.
The rear camera
- G35 chipset that is backed by an octa-core Cortex A53 processor
- running at a clock speed of 2.3GHz.
- For the graphics, the smartphone has a PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, which gives you a decent gaming and multitasking experience.
- This device from Realme C-series is gaining popularity for its excellent battery capacity of 6,000 mAh
- 18W Quick Charging support. This is a pretty decent offering, especially in this price bracket.
Realme C15 storage
- internal storage capacity of 64GB that can be expanded up to 256GB.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth v5.0, A-GPS
- micro-USB 2.0.