Tecno Pop 2 Plus
- This unit features a large 5.99-inch display with 480 x 960 pixels resolution
- has a large 5000mAh battery.
The Pop 2 Plus is made for power-hungry smartphone users with its large capacity battery.
Specification-wise, the Tecno Pop 2 Plus is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6580P CPU with 1.3 GHz, along with a storageMali-400MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM, and 16GB internal storage,
- 32GB via microSD card.
- On the camera department, you are getting a single 5MP sensor at the back
- 8MP up front, with a single,
- LED flash
- AI features
Great Cameras Powerful Hardware
Tecno Pop 2 Plus has an AI-enabled beautification 8MP selfie camera with an LED flashlight and a 5MP back camera with an f/2.2 aperture with dual-LED flash.
Tecno Pop 2 Plus is under MediaTek MT6580 Chipset which has 4 cores of processors clocked at 1.3GHz paired with a Mali-400MP2 GPU for gaming.
It comes with 1GB and 16GB internal storage which is expandable via the MicroSD card slot. Tecno’s HiOS v3.3 runs on the device out of the box which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.
TECNO Pop 2 F is powered by the Mediatek MT6580M Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor. The smartphone comes with a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 480 x 960 pixels resolution.
The rear camera consists of 5 MP lenses.
The front camera has an 8 MP sensor. The phone’s sensors include Fingerprint (rear-mounted) and accelerometer.
The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 2400 mAh battery.
The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition).
The TECNO Pop 2 F comes in different colors like Midnight Black, Champagne Gold, and City Blue. It features a micro USB 2.0.
- Display: 5.99-inch 480 x 960 pixels Full-view display
- Camera: 5 MP Main / 8 MP front
- Storage: 16 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Mediatek MT6580P
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo; Go Edition)