Cat6 STP Outdoor Cable Specifications
solid wires of 0.54 mm diameter (24 AWG);
wire insulation made of homogeneous, highly-insulating, volume-colored HDPE: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue;
insulated wires twisted in pairs as above, additionally screened;
the screened pairs twisted together;
sheath made of gray PVC, outer diameter of 6.1 mm
- Category 6 Outdoor Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Suitable for 10baseT, 100BaseT, 1000baseT Gigabit Ethernet
- Token Ring, ATM 155Mbs & 622Mpbs
- 4 Pairs insulated cables, Marked 0-305m
- Tested and verified according to ISO11801, EIA/TIA standards
- Cat6 shielded cable can be buried underground because its LLDPE jacket is waterproof,
- UV resistant, and animal and rodent resistant.
- The cable’s jacket is superior to standard PVC and will survive many years, even in harsh environments.